Within the past couple of years I have done my fair share of reading. Reading has become one of my favourite things to do to unwind. There is nothing more relaxing then having a nice bath infused with epsom salts and essential oils and a good book. Aside from climbing into bed with freshly cleaned sheets & a good book…I’d say that’s a close second. I digress. Below, you will see a comprehensive list of all of my favourite personal development books. I believe that personal development books provide the opportunity to learn, growth, engage in self-reflection and encourage critical thinking.
These are books that have had a profound impact on my journey to self-love & discovery.
- You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Adventures for your Soul by Shannon Kaiser
- Find your Happy Daily Mantras by Shannon Kaiser
- 50 Ways to Yay by Alexi Panos
Introduction into Spirituality:
- The Soul Searcher’s Handbook by Emma Milden
- The Universe has your Back by Gabby Bernstein
- The Judgement Detox by Gabby Bernstein
- Light is the New Black by Rebecca Campbell
Introduction to Law of Attraction/Manifestation:
- The Law of Attraction by Esther and Jerry Hicks (Teachings of Abraham)
- Creating Money, Attracting Abundance by Sanaya Roman & Duane Packer
- The Secret & The Power by Rhonda Byrne
Inspiration to become organized:
- The life changing magic of tidying up
*this book helped transform & declutter my personal space. The saying cluttered space leads to a cluttered mind is definitely not a joke. Decluttering my personal space has had a profound impact on my well-being.
What are your favourite personal development books? I’d love for you to share in the comments.
As always, I am rooting for you.